Ensuring Safety & Justice Action Team
Develop and implement a collaborative process to support youth (ages 13 to 18) who are involved in the justice and/or criminal justice systems by enhancing and expanding resources and activities to reduce criminal activities.
- Identify pro-social activities for target population
- Create an updated directory of pro-social activities for target population
- Identify geographic areas and pro-social activities that are limited/non-existent
- Develop and implement a survey for youth
- Survey of prosocial activities engagement for target population
- Ongoing tracking of youth engagement with prosocial activities
- Establish an accessible mentoring pathway and/or program for target population
Name: Cristy Altaro
Name: Geeta Loach-Jacobson
Department of Juvenile Justice September 2022 Quarterly Data
Was Our Website Helpful?
Send us a message via web
50 S Military Trail, Suite 203
West Palm Beach FL 33415