Birth to 22 Alliance Racial Equity Core Team
- To support Birth to 22 partners and community organizations who have pledged and demonstrates commitment to operationalizing and institutionalizing race equity in their work.
- Designed to enhance leaders’ ability to utilize racial equity tools and assessments, identify policies and institution practices that lead to reducing racial inequities and develop racial equity action plans within their respective organizations.
- The primary strategy to accomplish this work is through the Advancing the Mission quarterly workshop.
- The Racial Equity Workgroup has the primary charge of facilitating the responsibilities of Palm Beach County Government Alliance on Race Equity (GARE). Associate membership in partnership with Birth to 22 in partnership with Palm Beach County Community Services Department – GARE.
- As a network member, Palm Beach County is able to engage in building local, regional and national collaborations, access technical support and resources that will enable our community to establish new pathways to deepen our racial equity work.
Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org (561) 355-4702
Contact Information: Marsha.Guthrie@cscpbc.org (561) 374-7556
How to become a member
Contact any of the Racial Equity Core Team members.
- Coleman Park Community Center-Parks and Recreation, City of West Palm Beach
- Families First of Palm Beach County
- Palm Beach County Community Services
- Palm Beach County Youth Services Department
- Palm Health Foundation
- The League of Women Voters of Palm Beach County
- Youth Empowered to Prosper
If you’re organization is interested in becoming an Advancing the Mission Network Member, please submit a pledge form.